Retreats, Workshops, and trainingsMexico – Canada – India
9 Months of continuous training with expert teachers. Our students are prepared to exit the program with confidence to take on the role of a certified teacher. We meet and exceed the 200-hour standards and norms of the Yoga Alliance and the Educational Categories of: Techniques, training and practice; Teaching methodology; Anatomy and physiology; Yoga Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle; and Practicum. We provide twice the amount of practice and hands-on teaching methodology as other courses, in order to adequately and thoroughly prepare our students as yogis for their future role at the head of a class.
Training and certification in both Ashtanga Vinyasa and Hatha Yoga, which includes the complete primary series, more than 50 additional asanas (postures), mantras, pranayama, meditation, philosophy, history, classical Yoga texts, ethics, and lifestyle practices. In Spanish and English.
Our Bodies are Our Temples: Tour and Yoga Retreat.
- Yoga Philosophy – Principles of Samkhya and Classical Yoga Darshana
- Asana and the Principles of Alignment
- Yoga Psychology and Meditation
- The Subtle body of Classical Tantric Yoga and the New Age
- Therapeutic Yoga – Yoga and Meditation techniques to relieve stress, anxiety and depression
- Yoga Teaching methodology, business, and ethics
- History of Yoga – From Pre-Vedic to Modern times
For more information